Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Re: Beaded Sequin Fabric

  • Melissa McConnell
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 25 9:16 AM
      > I was wonder if anyone had a pattern or knew where to find one for
      > the "UtiliKilts" that have become popular in the past couple years?
      > I'd like to make on out of specific fabric as a Christmas gift, but
      > am having trouble finding the pattern.

      Thanks,

      Melissa

    • Candice
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 2, 2008
        there is also a sequin foot that you can use to sew on and over
        sequin...
      • Andrea aka Hunny
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 3, 2008
          Oh really, explain...

          So I wouldnt need to remove the sequin?

          there is also a sequin foot that you can use to sew on and over
          sequin...

        • geneiak
          Message 4 of 12 , Dec 8, 2008
            i think it is a foot for mounting sequins, not for sewing seams on
            sequined fabric-

            retshopbuyer

            --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, Andrea aka Hunny