Re: Help with ideas needed

  • Curtis
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 27 9:55 AM
      --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "raggedyscrapper"
      <raggedyscrapper@...> wrote:

      > Can you think of anything else I can add if I use this theme without
      > it looking gaudy or overdone?

      The first thing that came to mind when I read the question was a Santa
      hat...either attached to the band over the lightbar or attached in
      similar fashion to the nose, directly above the windshield.

      Do I think it's needed? Probably not. But it's a little extra
      festive touch that's very simple to do and conveys a pretty clear
      message--in the States, at least, the hat is probably as much a
      Christmas icon as a wreath or Rudolph himself.