Re: Carnac the Magnificent turban

  • bonnie carter
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 24, 2008
      I don't know if this was mentioned already or not, but we've used styrofoam wreath bases and covered those with fabric and then glued it to an old hat with a brim to create the base to build on.

      Bonnie Dalager
      www.dramaticallycorrect.com

    • Anna M.C.
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 24, 2008
        Thanks for the tips, guys -- you've helped me figure out how to approach
        the structure. I really appreciate it! :)

        Anna M.C.

        --

        2009 North American Discworld Convention
        http://www.nadwcon.org