Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Japanese inquiry

  • Sarah P
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 2001
      I'm not for certain, since I haven't made anything that had anything to do
      with Japanese costuming, but you might look in Past Patterns and Folkwear
      Patterns for sources. I know the Folkwear Patterns has Japanese kimonos and
      I think it also had kataginus, too. It might have ideas for stiffening or
      stuffing as well.

      ----Raven