Janet Arnold's Patterns of Fashion 4

  • Tara Maginnis
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 15, 2008
      It appears that Janet Arnold's Patterns of Fashion 4 is finally out! Woo Hoo!

      ---Tara Maginnis, Ph.D., Costume Designer Diablo Valley College
      Personal Website- The Costumer's Manifesto at http://costumes.org
      Buy my DVD-Rom Teaching series on Theatrical Makeup at http://www.theatricaldesign.com/makeup/

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 7, 2010
        i'm looking for those HUGE feather burlesque fans.
        i need 10 or 12 matching ones....to rent, preferably.
        i'm finding the feathers way too expensive to buy to build them.
        any ideas?
        i need them by the first of october.

        thanks for any help.

        blessings,
        paula

      • Bonnie Dalager
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 8, 2010
          I used to work somewhere that did have five they rented, but haven't heard of anywhere else that does--although others may know of a place. I found the staves to be difficult to buy, but got my feathers from ostrich.com. That would be my number one place to go. You may very well find that if the feathers are too expensive for the budget,that rental prices on fans you find may also be.

          Sent from my iPod
        • Carin JACOBS
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 8, 2010
            Try Peninsula High School in Rolling Hills Estates, Ca. I made these for them a few years ago for Chicago. They will rent them to you.

            Here is the info:
            Drama Teacher - Seth Cohen
            call (310) 377-4888 ext. 667

            Carin