Re: CC41 Utility Clothing

  • suzilivingstone
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 13, 2008
      I think I finally managed to log on here...

      I have a dress with the Posh Utility label in it (aka Dinner
      Plates/Double Elevens) and am currently researching the origins of this
      label. The best source of knowledge about it has so far been the
      Vintage Fashion Guild who have had many threads on the subject..

      I can email anyone interested various links with more info.

      Suzi

      froupster@...
    • geneiak
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 14, 2008
        http://tinyurl.com/567unv

        this might be of interest-
        CC41 showed up in the part about the 40s-

        retshopbuyer

        --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "suzilivingstone"