Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Textbooks

  • Sandrew
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 10, 2008
      it was a required text in my first costume construction class.  We didnt' really do any projects based on what we read, but it has great info, and explains it rather well.

      --sandy

      "Everyone needs a little nudist!"
      - Sandy, December 11, 2003

      "Mo-Town minibombed Vietnam?" (that was me, yes, yes it was)

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 12, 2008
        I too used it in the classroom. I find it is invaluable as a resource tool
        for patterns. Excellent!
        Jacquie