Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Advice on Resume

  • Bo Persson
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2008
      Hi Sandy,

      The only advise I can give is to be honest and at the same time tell
      how great you are. The truth will pop up sooner or later anyway. Also
      keep updating your CV. Write a new cover letter for each new job or
      education you are applying for. For the cover letter, read the advert
      carefully.

      Good luck!

      Bo Persson, M.A.
      Independent Dress Consultant & Researcher
      bo_persson@...
      Skype name: bossep64
      http://bopersson64.wordpress.com/