Advice on Resume

  • Sandrew
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2008
      Hey all!
       Long time lurker, have asked a few questions like, once a year, so here's my one question this year.  I'm working on developing a resume/cover letter so that I can apply to graduate schools and hoping to get some advice/critique on the current resume.  Any help you are willing to provide is welcome and embraced.  Hopefully I don't come off as a total rube, and can impress all of you with my mad skills. (if not, then, maybe in three years when I graduate from grad school!!)

      thansk a bunch, Sandy

      p.s. oh, yes, that's my info at the top.  hopefully no one's a hacker.
      --sca

      "Everyone needs a little nudist!"
      - Sandy, December 11, 2003

      "Mo-Town minibombed Vietnam?" (that was me, yes, yes it was)

    • Bo Persson
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 8, 2008
        Hi Sandy,

        The only advise I can give is to be honest and at the same time tell
        how great you are. The truth will pop up sooner or later anyway. Also
        keep updating your CV. Write a new cover letter for each new job or
        education you are applying for. For the cover letter, read the advert
        carefully.

        Good luck!

        Bo Persson, M.A.
        Independent Dress Consultant & Researcher
        bo_persson@...
        Skype name: bossep64
        http://bopersson64.wordpress.com/