Regency 1800's dress?

  • Cillista
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2008
      Hello all, I'm in a pinch. I usually make my own costumes (which i love doing) but i recently
      moved to the UK and had to leave all my sewing collection incld. my sewing machine behind.
      I want to go to an upcoming regency ball but I don't have enough time to sew one literally by
      hand so does anyone know of a possible place to hire one for the day here in the UK? Thank
      you.

      Cillista