Paillettes

  • darkling2b
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 28, 2008
      Would anyone happen to know a source for quite large paillettes? I'm
      thinking 2 - 3 inch diameter if possible. Thanks!
    • geneiak
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 30, 2008
        we got some from an outdoor sign company-
        sorry don't remember the name-

        retshopbuyer

        --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "darkling2b"

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 30, 2008
          Thanks, would certainly not have thought of that! Gives me a
          starting point at least.

          --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "geneiak"
          <retshopbuyer@...> wrote:

          > we got some from an outdoor sign company-
          > sorry don't remember the name-
          >
          > retshopbuyer
          >

          > --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "darkling2b"
          > <fuzzyotter@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Would anyone happen to know a source for quite large paillettes?
          I'm
          > > thinking 2 - 3 inch diameter if possible. Thanks!

        • bearhedded
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 30, 2008
            I've had good results using a button die-cutter and mylar or color-media/lighting gel for
            oversized paillettes.

          • darkling2b
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 31, 2008
              That's a great idea, thanks so much.