Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Re: Dress anatomy - what are the side poufs/bustles called.

  • Wyld Bratling
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 23, 2008
      Simplicity, Butterick and McCalls are the big three usualy

      --
      Marian

      Peter Drucker: At some point, analysis and planning "degenerate" into work.

      "I will not apologize for being strong, ambitious, independent, speaking my
      mind, knowing what I want, demanding a great deal from myself, and demanding
      just as much from others." Me