Comm: Gorgeous costuming trims FS

  • Diana Wolf
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2008
      Hi,
      Darn, I tried to post this in the beta Rich Text thingy and lost the
      whole message.
      ;-(

      Soooo, try again.
      I have some beautiful vintage and antique trims in my ETSY shop
      suitable for all kinds of costuming embellishments- from period pieces
      to belly dancing.
      Embellish with borders, straps and yokes for pretty dresses, adorn
      sleeves, hems etc. Any kind of embellishments.
      They are hand beaded and sequined, very beautiful, hand made for the
      most part and One of a kind.

      I have a bunch up on Flikr that haven't made it to Etsy yet. If
      interested in any of them feel free to email me and ask for prices-
      (can't post that on Etsy.)

      PS, I also have lots that are not beaded that will be coming too.
      ;-)
      Etsy: Geranium Kiss
      www.geraniumkiss.etsy.com

      Flikr