Spam from costume addresses

  • Tara Maginnis
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2008
      It is that halloween time of year, and many industrious bot-herders
      who hope to make your PC a Spam robot are cleverly sending spam with
      worm software links in email purporting to come from me, from various
      whooever@... addresses and other addresses with costume or
      costumes in the "back address". So be extremely careful for the next
      month about opening attachments or clicking on links in emails seeming
      to come from me or any other "costume" address.