Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Re: short costume construction demo ideas

  • Sylvia Rognstad
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 9, 2008
      Just flew back from Utah, where I did my demo. Got your message too
      late but I actually ended up doing pretty much what you suggested. I
      took some bird hats along that i had constructed and showed them how to
      make a simple parrot head--not a Jimmy Buffet fan, although the
      reference was good for a few laughs, especially since the kids were way
      too young to even know who Buffet is. They seemed to enjoy it, so I
      think I did well.

      Sylvia