Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Re: Costume database

  • Bo Persson
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 8, 2008
      'Costume' is to me theatre, movie, fancy. Designers do not work with
      'costumes' unless they are in theatre or movie or television or
      dance. I am dress historian and I deal with fashion. I would say the
      definition of what is a 'costume' has changed over the time.
      I have a Master of Arts in Textiles & Dress.

      Bo Persson, M.A.
      Independent Fashion Consultant & Researcher
      bo_persson@...
      Skype name: bossep64
      http://bopersson64.wordpress.com/
      http://culturedevelopmentandresearch-cedar.freehomepage.com/