Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] new guy...

  • Debra Jackson-Dechert
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 7, 2008
      Hey Doug,

      I would use a duck like fabric instead. Rather like another piece of fabric to add stability. I am not sure why this person uses pretend leather and fur, but most costume directors for Renaissance Festivals really want the look to be as authentic as possible. But for the patron who is looking to buy a pretty good costume for a reasonable price I can see it. I am the costume director for the Michigan Renaissance Festival and you can email me off list or call if you would like.

      Thanks

      Debra Jackson-Dechert
      Marketing / Promotions
      Michigan Renaissance Festival