The Moose That Became a Toad

  • Kate Murphy
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2008
      Many thanks to all who offered moose antler advice to me.

      I'm sure you will appreciate that the Moose (who began life as a Toad)
      has, since I first posted my question, been switched to a Polar Bear,
      then a Gorilla, and now back to a Toad.

      Which is why I'm posting this at midnight -- I just finished Mr. Toad --
      and if they ask me for a moose tomorrow, they are out of luck.

      Kate Murphy
      Chicago