RE: [TheCostumersManifesto] Re: heat-set rhinestones

  • Susan Cassidy
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 29, 2008
      Ah, Curtis, thanks for the plug for Swarovski crystals! I've been following
      this thread, but my now full-time position in a Swarovski retail store has
      kept me too busy to jump into the discussion. I'm in a completely different
      division in the company, but I know how seriously Swarovski takes the
      quality of all the products. If there was a problem with the glue, they'd
      want to know about it.

      I've been costume designing for a long time but never had call to use the
      heat-set crystals. I've enjoyed seeing photos from the film costume
      designers' awards that Swarovski is involved with each year-one of the
      Elizabeth costumes was in our magazine, just encrusted with crystals to look
      like diamonds.

      Good luck with your project, Sylvia!

      Susan

      _____