Movie Mannequin-Costume Site Update

  • moviemannequin
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26, 2008
      Hi everyone,
      Just letting you know I have done more updating. There are new
      cosutmes for the movies "Marie Antoinette" as well as the 1938
      version. I have also updated my "Civil War" page and there are new
      items for the movies "Gone With The Wind", "Scarlett" and for a new
      movie I am including called "Angels & Insects". It has amazing,
      beautiful costumes. I still have more work to do on them though.
      There are also new items in my Georgian section for a movie
      called "Vatel". That also has some gorgeous costumes, but I was only
      able to get some of them. I will try to find more.
      I am also updating a few new pages.
      One is called "Scifi/Fantasy/Fairytale/Superhero", I think the title
      pretty much sums it up. With Halloween approaching, I will be adding
      more to this page, particularly to the Superhero section.
      I am also working on a new page that will cover movies with costumes
      from the 1930's to the 1960's.
      I have been working really hard this week to make updates to the
      site, so if things seem a little crazy, that's why.
      I hope you check out my site and that you like what you see. I list
      all of my current updates on my main page.
      Thanks,
      Tai
      The Movie Mannequin

      http://www.geocities.com/mmmp_mp/mmmp.html