Looking for sources for costumes and cleaning supplies

  • lanorte1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2008
      I'm trying to find a source for Carbona bar soap. They used to sell it at
      the fabric store near me, but now have switched over to the liquids. Any
      suggestions? I don't like the liquid pre-wash.

      Also, I'm costuming a college production of Wizard of Oz in the spring, and
      will want to rent the bulk of the production. Any recommendations on someplace
      that might be able to rent the bulk of the show to me? We're in a new
      performing arts center, with great facilities and a huge stage, so I'm anticipating
      an inflated cast - give all the freshmen a chance to get onstage, and use lots
      of neighborhood kids as Munchkins. I'll want to build some pieces, but don't
      have the time or staff to do it all. Thanks!

      Donna