Re: Costume Pattern Storage Question

  • Debbie Lough
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 18, 2008
      I wouldn't use fabric, because it's too likely to misshape, and I wouldn't use brown paper because it's too flimsy and undurable.

      Pattern manilla or pattern board (or pattern plastic) would be the correct material to use, and then it should ideally be hung from pattern racks if you have the space.

      Failing that, a heavy duty paper (stronger than normal brown paper), folded and stored in filing cabinets or similar).