Re: powder blue tuxedo

  • geneiak
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 17, 2008
      There is a good chance that Casablanca Vintage in Cincinnati might have
      this item.They do rentals.
      Don't have their number handy but they are on Spring Grove Ave.

      There used to be a guy in NYC named Curtis Hay that had vintage rentals.
      Don't know if he is still around or not.

      retshopbuyer-

      -- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "nycfabricfinder"
      <nycfabricfinder@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      > I am looking for a powder blue tuxedo for a show. Not a "Dumb &
      Dumber"
      > style, but a traditional 70's style tuxedo. My online search has
      > mostly yielded "costume" versions which don't look that great. Anyone
      > have any ideas where I might be able to find one?
      > Thanks,
      > Cheryl McCarron
      > NYC Fabric Finder

    • Paula McWhirter-Buck
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 17, 2008
        FORMAL WEAR by MONKEYSUITS has them for sale for not much more then what rent would cost.

        http://stores.ebay.com/Formalwear-Outlet-by-Monkeysuits_Vintage-Tuxedos_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZQ2d1QQfsubZ2QQftidZ2QQpZ8QQtZkm