New member. =)

  • Liberty Campbell
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 8, 2002
      Hello! I am new to this list and thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Liberty, I am 18 and I am in love with costumes! I mostly love renaissance, medieval and fantasy costumes although I love it all. I have 4 dresses and a cloak. My first was a black Irish overdress with a green chemise. Then my mom made me a white chemise, black bodice and a plaid skirt. THEN I made a medieval dress with bell sleeves. It's burgandy with gold trim. Very high class. =) Then I made a big black cloak that I never wear because it's too hot here in Utah. Then I made kind of a fantasy dress. It is kind of a light tannish-gold color with off white designs on the fabric. There are long bell sleeves made of chiffon and there is also chiffon around the neck. I call it my Galidriel or Lord of the Rings dress. =)

      Sorry to go off like that. I just looooooove my costumes!!!  =)

      Slainte~
      Liberty (aka Saoirse)
    • peggy salvail
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 10, 2002
        Liberty;
        Sounds like the bug has bit you but good. Welcome
        to the group. Peggy

        --- Liberty Campbell <celticliberty@...>
        wrote:
        > Hello! I am new to this list and thought I'd
        > introduce myself. My name is Liberty, I am 18 and I
        > am in love with costumes! I mostly love renaissance,
        > medieval and fantasy costumes although I love it
        > all. I have 4 dresses and a cloak. My first was a
        > black Irish overdress with a green chemise. Then my
        > mom made me a white chemise, black bodice and a
        > plaid skirt. THEN I made a medieval dress with bell
        > sleeves. It's burgandy with gold trim. Very high
        > class. =) Then I made a big black cloak that I never
        > wear because it's too hot here in Utah. Then I made
        > kind of a fantasy dress. It is kind of a light
        > tannish-gold color with off white designs on the
        > fabric. There are long bell sleeves made of chiffon
        > and there is also chiffon around the neck. I call it
        > my Galidriel or Lord of the Rings dress. =)
        >
        > Sorry to go off like that. I just looooooove my
        > costumes!!! =)
        >
        > Slainte~
        > Liberty (aka Saoirse)

        http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
      • Siebel San
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 10, 2002
          hello and welcome - I love all the same stuff! Check out
          my website: www.geocities.com/imaginations_flight/

          Also, is anyone here from the Lancaster PA area? I'll be
          down there for a Celtic Fling on the July 4th weekend. If
          you're in the area, please come visit me at my tiny,
          seriously understocked store!

          See you all later! ::runs off to resume her frantic work
          to stock up in the next three weeks::

          -Jessie

          =====
          http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com