Re: dyeing feathers

  • Tracylynn Gomez
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 12, 2008
      I am in oceanside i can order them and have them By friday OR
      earlier depending on shipping speed needed!
      e-mail me your needs!! I can actually do it today!!
      --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, Sylvia Rognstad
      <sylvia@...> wrote:

      > How soon would I be able to get them?
      >

      > On Sep 8, 2008, at 10:40 PM, Tracylynn Gomez wrote:
      >
      > > I am wholesale I am placing a order for feathers by monday 5am
      > > pacific... if anyone needs anything I will include you..
      > > This week only below normal price... YES MY SOURCE IS LOWER that
      > > ostrich's,hollywood,zucker, and mother plucker!!
      > > I have a bunch of ostrich here now some shaded!! they do other
      > > feathers... boas too!
      > > makingyourdreamcometrue.com
      > >
      > > --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, Pierre & Sandy
      > > Pettinger <costumrs@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Last time I looked, Zucker's was wholesale only. We've used
      > > > Hollywood Fancy Feather <www.hollywoodfancyfeather.com/> or
      > > Ostriches
      > > > online <www.ostrich.com/>.
      > > >
      > > > HFF has a $50 minimum. They're in L.A, and you can walk in and
      buy
      > > > stuff if you're in the area. No minimum if you walk in.
      > > >
      > > > Ostriches has feathers other than ostrich, but that's their
      primary
      > > > item. They have no minimum order. They also ship
      internationally,
      > > > for those of you outside the US. Be careful if you order their
      > > > seconds, however - we did and they're pretty sparse and have
      some
      > > > damage. Best for use in large masses, rather than singly. We've
      > > had
      > > > no problem with the first quality feathers. They also sell
      other
      > > > ostrich products, like eggshells.
      > > >
      > > > HTH,
      > > > Sandy

      > > of lengths.

      > > recall
      > > where
      Lobby or

    • Sylvia Rognstad
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 12, 2008
        I'm meeting with the woman who's building it for me shortly and can get
        back to you after that. Any idea how much long ostrich feathers will
        cost? Since I have to pay for shipping, I need to determine if it will
        be cost effective.