Moderation Apologies

  • Juliann
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2008
      I would like to apologize for the delay in getting posts approved. I'm going through some
      very difficult family times right now with very ill relatives and have not been keeping up with
      email as I should. I also have no idea where the other moderators are as there should be
      several of us but I really have no information about what is going on with that. So again, I
      am sorry. Now that I know that I'm apparently the main one looking after approving posts at
      the moment I shall endeavor to be far more timely about it.

      I'm sorry for the disruption in discussion this has caused.

      --Juliann