Costume site update..

  • moviemannequin
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2008
      Hi,
      Just a little note to say that I have made more updates to my costume
      site.
      I am totally redoing my Galleries pages and have completed the page
      for my "Medieval & Renessance" pages. There are new costumes for
      my "Excalibur", "Ever After", "The Mists Of Avalon" and more..
      There are also a new "Robin Hood: Prince Of Thieves" page that I am
      working on as well.
      I have also added new pages for "Sex & The City" on my "Present" page.
      I hope you like the changes I am making. I am having fun making them...
      Tai

      The Movie Mannequin
      http://www.geocities.com/mmmp_mp/mmmp.html