Remove me please

  • David
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 16, 2008
      For those who feel the need to leave the group: you may do so by
      clicking "edit membership". It will give you the option to "leave
      group". It is much less dramatic than announcing your intention to
      leave, but it gets the job done.
    • Mandy F
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 16, 2008
        <giggle>

        > For those who feel the need to leave the group: you may do so by
        > clicking "edit membership". It will give you the option to "leave
        > group". It is much less dramatic than announcing your intention to
        > leave, but it gets the job done.

      • bainaashanti
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 18, 2008
          --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "David" <djuby@...>
          wrote:

          > For those who feel the need to leave the group: you may do so by
          > clicking "edit membership". It will give you the option to "leave
          > group". It is much less dramatic than announcing your intention to
          > leave, but it gets the job done.

          You beat me to it, that's what I was going to say! Seriously, I'm not
          a professional at all, I rarely sew, except for my own personal needs,
          though I know a lot about sewing from watching my mom, who's a
          seamstress and my own experimentations. I originally joined this
          group to ask about a costume I wanted to do for a Ren-Faire, but
          stayed because the discussions are so interesting. I've even found I
          had something to contribute, even if in a limited way. I never
          thought this was just for "professionals", but wouldn't a freelance
          person be a professional since they get paid? It would seem they were
          more suitable for the group than I, and I love it!