Re: Liquid Antiperspertant or other products

  • costumepirate
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 29, 2008
      I dont know if y'all have heard of Kleinert's. They have every pit
      pad in every imaginable style, t-shirts with pit pads sewn in, anti-
      sweat t-shirts, etc. Check them out here
      http://www.kleinertsshields.com/index.php

      Emme Hall
      Costume Manager
      Ford's Theatre

      --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "Jennifer"
      <Jolica17@...> wrote:

      > Having them wear a t-shirt and use cornstarch is your best bet.
      You