Paris! The musical

  • Mandy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2008
      Hi everyone!

      Just an update on the show "Paris!" By John English. We went curtain up on
      Friday night. All the cast were dressed for the show, with just a 2 kirtles
      missing and some alterations still to be done with one of the kings.

      Have had compliments on my costumes, and everyone is saying that the show is
      fantastic. The reveiws haven't come out yet and I've downloaded my fuzzy
      photos onto another computer, but as soon as I have something to show, I'll
      send a link in.

      Thanks to all that had suggestions. I took it all in, and those suggestions
      that I didn't use have been filed away on the only shelf at the back of my
      mind that is dusted and sorted regularly. ;)

      Mandy
      Australia