Re: Cobra Commander Costume - Need Help

  • J
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 22, 2008
      Hi Alex,

      I do believe that is Jamin in the link you posted.

      Here's a link to one of his MySpace Pics:
      http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=88882376&albumID=1335693&imageID=15933751

      He's a great costumer. He's also the webmaster for
      Leiasmetalbikini.com. You may want to try to contact him directly to
      see where he got the costume. He's a really wonderful guy. If you're
      at Dragon Con this year he will be as well.

      Hope this helps some in your quest.

      Julie

      --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "Alex el Bastardo del