Forward on textiles

  • TheCostumer Tara Maginnis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2001
      To whom it may concern,
      would you kindly post the following notice :
      __________________________________

      Surfacing: Textile artists and designers association,
      is expanding and looking for new members. We are a
      national group (Canada) that promotes the recognition
      and growth of textile and fibre art. If you are interested in
      textile classes, information, artist profiles, and
      learning about new 'call for entries' then we are a group for you!
      We would like to encourage interested individuals (and
      groups) to check out our website,
      www.surfacing-tada.com, and consider joining our
      family of fibre artists and enthusiasts.

      Thank you for posting the above notice,
      sincerely,
      Lynn Fraser