Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Re: Source needed - 2 part apparel eyelets/grommets

  • Siebel San
    Message 1 of 19 , Jun 24, 2008
      I think that all the old rumors are true and that Walmart is indeed slowly phasing out their fabric departments.� I go down to Tennessee for the ren faire, and the walmart near our campground used to have an excellent dollar bin.� I would buy hundreds of dollars worth each year.� Last year there was amost no fabric, and this year there was none.� Bummer.

      Also, thank you to everyone who sent me info on the gaping armhole problem.� Still researching and playing around with my pattern, but thanks for giving me a jumping-off point :-)

      All the best,
      Jess