Re: Fw: [TheCostumersManifesto] A cheap,washable fat suit

  • Linda Scribner
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2008
      To make it fit the body more closely, you can also use a leotard or
      any close fitting dance/exercise wear and build the form out from
      there with batting, stitching in place with large padding stitches. I
      typically cover with either lycra or old t-shirt knits, stitched down
      around the outer edges. Because it is close fitting, I typically slit
      the back or front and put in a zipper. One thing that is important,
      if you simply push batting into a large empty space, the padding isn't
      very washable because the batting wads up in the washer.

      Linda in SD