Costume Designers Needed for Unusual Talent Showcase

  • thewishorg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2008
      Performance Artists Needed for Talent Showcase

      Artists Needed for Talent Showcase - Live performances , music, food,
      exhibit, games and prizes and a drunken baby.

      On behalf of our founders, volunteers, off and inspiring artists of
      TheWish.Org, a registered non-profit 501(c)3, spreading peace and
      environmental awareness thru art and music, we would like to invite
      you to participate in our annual fund raising event, entitled, La
      Femme Defoncer. La Femme DeFoncer - which loosely means, "The
      Feminine Freak Out" will showcase an array of unusual female talent
      in a bizarre underground sideshow setting.

      ATTN: La Femme Defoncer is Coming July 17th.

      Costume Designers Needed

      Talented Performance Artists Needed

      Visual Artists Needed for Silent Auction

      Makeup Artists Needed

      If you are interested please send an email to info@...

      Sponsored by Frey Organic Wines, Hemp Sisters, TheWish.org and
      B4SMOG.com, this modern day underground sideshow promises to send
      chills down your spine, as you witness, "Wonders That Define Belief."

      LA FEMME DEFONCER July 17th

      @ The Globe Theatre (Club 740)
      744 s. Broadway, entrance thru back alley

      RSVP for directions and secret password.
      info@...

      Doors open at 8pm

      9pm- 11pm

      Dance Party