COSTUME SHOP MANAGER POSITION OPEN

  • costumepirate
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2008
      Again, passing this along from my great friends at Sierra Repertory
      Theatre in beautiful Sonora, CA. They are looking for a designer for
      Romeo and Juliet, as previously posted, but they are also looking for
      a costume shop manager. They do 10-11 shows per year in two spaces.
      Large costume shop with windows. Sonora is located in the foothills
      of northern California, 2 1/2 hours east of San Fransisco, and near
      Yosemite and Lake Tahoe. The area is great for outdoor lovers with
      hiking, boating, and skiing all nearby. The folks at the theatre are
      all very passionate about their work and are very collaborative. Pay
      is $25,000 plus basic health benefits. Resumes can be emailed to
      artistic@... or call Sara Jones at 209-532-0502 x101.
      More info about the theatre is at www.sierrarep.org

      They are also looking for a technical director. (yes, the TD and the
      costume shop manager are married) I don't know much about the job
      except that the salary and contact info are the same.

      I started my career here and while they dont pay a lot, the people
      and amazing and the production values are very high. There is
      cheaper housing in the area. This is a great job for someone just
      out of school looking to gain a lot of experience while working with
      some wonderful people.