Last Minute Costume Designer Needed

  • costumepirate
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2008
      I am passing this on for a friend of mine. Sierra Repertory Theatre,
      located in Sonora in the beautiful foothills of Northern CA, is looking
      for a costume designer for their production of Romeo and Juliet. The
      period is 1850's New Orleans. Rehearsals begin on August 12 and show
      opens Sept. 5. The folks at the theatre are very collaborative and
      very passionate about their work. You can email Dennis Jones at
      artistic@... and check out the website for more info on the
      theatre and the area. www.sierrarep.org