Cover Letters and Resumes

  • Sandrew
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2008
      Hi all, once again big-time lurker, for a long time now.  I've gotten great advice from all of you before and now have another rookie query.  When including a cover letter with a resume (I'm looking for internships, and looking for grad schools) what should one include in the cover letter?  I attended a presentation at our region's KCACTF, but can't remember squat.  I've looked for examples on the web, and can't find anything resembling what a designer would submit.

      Please, any advice??  Thanks in advance.

      --Sandrew