Costume Design Internship Available

  • Donna McKenna
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2008
      A full-time Costume Design Internship is available at the Kalamazoo
      (Michigan) Civic Theatre, one of the top community theatres in the US.
      Housing and a stipend are provided. Design costumes, hair and makeup
      for up to 6 of our 15 productions per year, including youth theatre,
      for our two performing spaces, also act as cutter/draper, stitcher, and
      craftsperson on your own and other productions. Further details at
      www.kazoocivic.com, click on internships.
    • Sandy Alu
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2008
        Donna- who precisely do we address the letter to? i wouldn't want to
        make a rookie mistake and put "to whom it may concern." I'm updating
        my resume even as I type this (okay, slight exaggeration), and am
        extremely anxious to make the right impression. Thanks in advance.

        --Sandrew

        --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "Donna McKenna"