Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] what is a "robber"?

  • Alexadbw@aol.com
    Message 1 of 16 , May 24, 2008
      I would wonder ,too, if they mean something different. I think Try to use
      the script itself to try to determine what is needed. A little literary
      license seems to be in order here.
      Just had a thought...... why not rent the video(s) as see what you can
      discover.

      Alexa

      In a message dated 5/24/2008 4:23:20 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      keridwyn_98@... writes:

      i'm just trying to figure out what it is to know if it's something i really
      need to be spending energy on finding,

      Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.