Re: Need Tree Costume help

  • geneiak
    Message 1 of 4 , May 12, 2008
      Mavis,
      Keep in mind that if the actor needs full use of his arms that the
      tree really cannot be wider than his arm pit to arm pit measurement.

      I would suggest eva foam if you have access to that.
      It is sturdy and very light weight.
      There is also an aluminum strip available at hardware stores that
      could be used for inner supports. I can't think of the name right now
      but it is about 1" wide and is very easily bent into shape.

      retshopbuyer

      --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "knightmavis"