Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Patterns

  • queenortart
    Message 1 of 7 , May 2, 2008
      If noone more local pipes up I would love the costume and women's
      ones, I have a local office in montreal who would sent them to me with
      no trouble

      Any I couldn't use could then go into circulation in the UK

      Sue

      On 5/1/08, tadalili1958 <tadalili1958@...> wrote:
      > Hello!
      >
      > Just wondering if there is someone who wants costuming patterns from
      > the 70's. I used to work at a fabric store and when they
      > discontinued the patterns , I used to buy a used catalog and tear out
      > the picture of the patterns and used to keep different sizes of the
      > pattern. I must admit that in the 20 years that followed. I did not
      > touch any of them , so they are all in one piece. Just don't want to
      > throw them out.
      >
      > Anyone out there that wants them in the Montreal area. (I'm based in
      > the South Shore,but close to Montreal. 10 minute drive. ) I'm moving
      > to a smaller place and frankly I have given up the thought of using
      > them. So make your voice heard if you want them. I haven't gone in
      > that (room we shall not name) but if memory serves me right I have
      > about two carboard file boxes of them. Also women clothes (sizes 18
      > plus) And I believe kids basics in differet sizes.
      >
      > Anyway...let me know before may 15. After that it's recycling time.
      >
      > Tada
      > Alice

      "Knowledge is knowing the tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting in
      your fruit salad."
      Miles Kington

      Wisdom is in not trying to cut a overripe tomato. It might go sploosh
      on you. knowledge is gleaned after it goes sploosh and you know not to
      do it again.
    • snowgolden
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 21 5:46 AM
        Hello