Re: for those of you who rent or lend out costumes

  • geneiak
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 30, 2008
      i worked at one of the largest rental houses in cincinnati and they
      required a credit card imprinted on a cc slip with the customer;s
      signature-
      there were sealed in an envelope by the customer and filed along with
      the contract signed by the customer-
      that was way back before the slide the card thru the slot kind of
      apparatus-
      not sure how one would do it today but definately get the credit card
      number-

      retshopbuyer

      --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "bainaashanti"