Re: Suggestions? (Thanks)

  • digital.princess
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 26, 2008
      I'd like to say thanks to everyone for all the great advice. What I
      have to do, basically, is make costumes (for people to wear while
      walking in a parade) that are based on large outdoor sculptures. While
      most are basically human-shaped, some are not. I will be trying out the
      suggestions, and if it works out I'll take photos and record the
      process, in case it would help out anyone else!

      Thanks again.

      --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "geneiak"