Re: We've all been there...

  • geneiak
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24, 2008
      or the opposite where you want to take the sharpie and write your name
      IN all the programs-
      the last theater job i did i was design assistant and my name was
      completely left out-
      there was a 1/4 page bio of the shop manager but no mention at all of
      the design assistant-
      the funny thing was that this was my final theatre job and since with
      my first theatre job my name was left out of the playbill it seemed
      almost right-
      LOL !
      retshopbuyer

      --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "catslave54"