RE: AlterYears

  • fftmm1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2001
      If you are a costumer, and ever are in the LA Area, a visit to AlterYears is a
      must. They have an amazing selection of patterns, books, tools and obscure
      costume supplies all directly pitched to costume professionals and
      enthusiasts. Workers at the store are all experienced costumers who can offer
      advice to beginners. Their notice board offers information about costume
      activities, events, and resources in the area. Their prices are about average.
      ---Tara Maginnis