Nazi Uniforms

  • mandyparmeter
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2008
      We are doing the sound of music and I am looking for the few ranked
      nazi officials I need. I found a website called replicaters.com, but
      because it is located overseas, was wondering if anyone had used them
      before...are they quick and reliable? Their site is very thorough.
      If not, any other suggestions of where to find? Two of my guys are
      6'2-3".
      Thanks
    • Alexadbw@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2008
        Why not check with Western Costume in Hollywood? They rent to colleges and
        high schools, churches, etc., not just the big time productions. You might even
        be able to rent uniforms that were actually used in
        "Sound of Music"!!!!! I don't know how they handle out of town rentals, but
        why not contact them and ask. When I lived in the area I went there and
        they were very helpful. Did you know that at Halloween, the general public can
        rent costumes there??? How great is that!!! I have seen costumes on TV and
        old movies that I had rented there.
        Alexa

        _http://www.westerncostume.com/home.html_
        (http://www.westerncostume.com/home.html)

        In a message dated 4/2/2008 3:17:18 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
        mandyparmeter@... writes:

        We are doing the sound of music and I am looking for the few ranked
        nazi officials I need. I found a website called replicaters.nazi offi
        because it is located overseas, was wondering if anyone had used them
        before...are they quick and reliable? Their site is very thorough.
        If not, any other suggestions of where to find? Two of my guys are
        6'2-3".
        Thanks

      • Shauni H
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2008
          There are lots of reenactor sites that sell them. Try Lost Battalions or At the Front or you can also look on Ebay for them. They will not be cheap any place you go though.

          Shauni

          mandyparmeter <mandyparmeter@...> wrote: We are doing the sound of music and I am looking for the few ranked