Hair Care and Style

  • y.gorups2
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2008
      Common Beauty Tips <http://www.fashionbeautyguide.com/>
      Beauty tips are often no more than old adages that are handed down to
      each generation. Some of these misconceptions are centuries old and just
      plain silly. While logic doesn't seem to play a big factor in beauty
      myths, they're still abundant. These common beauty myths are pure
      fiction and deserve to take their place in the "beauty myth hall of
      shame."

      How to grow and keep lovely long hair?
      <http://www.fashionbeautyguide.com/Wc26aaf3a6c287.htm>

      Practically all women, at some time in their lives, want to grow their
      hair really long.
      Disregarding fashion and casting aside ideas about perms and layer cuts,
      more >>

      How To Get Gorgeous Skin
      <http://www.fashionbeautyguide.com/Wc1765a9b301fa.htm>

      Don't go to bed with makeup on. Makeup left on overnight seeps into your
      pores, clogs them, and congests your skin. more >>

    • Paula McWhirter-Buck
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 29, 2012

        i'm looking for reasonably priced tartan fabric...preferably a heavy weight cotton..but light weight wool might have to do.
        i do need clan specific, so somewhere that carries a good variety would be fabulous.
        any help is greatly appreciated.

        thank you,
        paula mcwhirter-buck

      • Silvester
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2012
          Greetings All,

          I tend to lurk on this list, but I'm hoping some of you might be able/willing to help me...

          I want to start making Renn Faire costumes and need to find suppliers. I currently buy retail from Joann's, but that cuts into the profit margin.

          I like to work in cotton and linen and would like to expand into wool and upholstery cottons.

          I live near NYC, but plan to move to eastern PA in the next month or two.

          Would some of you please direct me to a place to get good fabrics really cheap, if not wholesale?

          Silvester