Re: Need cheap suspenders

  • geneiak
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 14, 2008
      clip on suspenders can fail and usually at a bad time-
      you can buy suspender parts and make your own-
      have you checked formal wear rental places online-
      they usually have the best prices if you just want black-

      if you want "real" suspenders in period looking fabrics the best place
      I ever found them was Syms.

      --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "catslave54"