Photos from "Joseph"

  • Costume Lady
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2008
      We have just finished our first run of "Joseph and the Amazing
      Technicolor Dreamcoat" and I've posted some pictures in the photo
      section.
    • gsbse1
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2008
        Love the photos, Joseph's coat is beautiful! We have our first show March 13th and I'm just
        about done. I'll post some when I get them, the stagecraft manager took photos yesterday
        and is going to email me some!
        SAM